Specialised Skills and a love for bureaucracy.
It is virtually impossible for your company to employ the resources it needs to deal effectively with Injuries on Duty.
But it can outsource them.
We have over 90 years experience with claims and assessments. We have an enviable track record of assisting multitudes of injured employees – and their employers.
It is not the duty of employees at the Compensation Fund to complete your claims and submit your documents. Do not labour under that mistaken impression. As an employer, the onus is on you.
However, as a specialist outsourcing partner, we do the work your company needs to do. There will be no backwardsing and forwardsing. Things won’t drag on. Claims won’t consume your time and energy.
Nothing will be left unresolved.
- We can help with reporting occupationally-acquired COVID-19. Clients: Irrespective lcokdown, Covid-19 claims or any other changes, please continue to report all your claims to us.
- Claim numbers are being issued by the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please make sure you have received from us and comply with the COVID-19 reporting policy.
- Not all employers are registered and are able to obtain claim numbers. Clients: Please refer demands made on you (for confidential claim documents) to us.
- The new CompEasy is running although it is not yet fully functional. Clients: We have operated ininterrupted throughout lockdown and continue to do so.
- We are implementing a new telephone system 19 to 25 March 2020. If they occur, please bear with our teething problems.