Forms: Do It Yourself
All downloads on this site have been taken from the Compensation Fund website or the Government website.
WCA Workers Compensation Assistance helps with the correct submission and processing of claims and assessments.
If you do require assistance in this regard, which includes advice on which downloads to use, please contact us.
Note that we have made available the forms for download with the best intention, but cannot take responsibility for the currency, accuracy or relevance of the forms or information provided on these pages.
- The new CompEasy system is being rolled out slowly and selectively. Clients: send your claim documents to us for us to submit.
- No date has been set for full operation of the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please do not be threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them (and the threats) only to us.
- Some new claims are being registered on the new CompEasy system - if hand-delivered by the injured employee. Clients: Please do not feel threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them and the demands only to us.
- Claim numbers are slowly being issued by the Compensation Fund. Clients: has your MS Power BI IOD dashboard been installed? Please call Johan to install.
- Employers are advised: send your injured employees to the doctor with a completed WCl2 Accident Report, payslip and copy of ID. Clients: please check back with us for up-date developments on changes to COID processes.
- Employers: doctors may not turn away IOD patients. Contact us for advice. Clients: if you haven’t yet, please send us your documents to register on the CC’s new system.