You are not logged in.
- Revised implementation date for Compensation Fund’s claims system January 2020. Clients: it’s IOD business as usual: send us all your claim documents.
- Officials of the Fund inform us that CompEasy will be live early in the new year. Clients: send claim documents to your regular address or firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquire about our claim and document upload programme.
- No new claims are yet being registered on the Compensation Fund’s computer systems. Clients: have you registered for the new hand-held application? Please call Johan to enquire.
- No claim numbers are being issued by the Compensation Fund. Clients: has your MS Power BI IOD dashboard been installed? Please call Johan to install.
- Employers are advised: send your injured employees to the doctor with a completed WCl2 Accident Report, payslip and copy of ID. Clients: please check back with us for up-date developments on changes to COID processes.
- Employers: doctors may not turn away IOD patients. Contact us for advice. Clients: if you haven’t yet, please send us your documents to register on the CC’s new system.