Welcome to our Online Shop
You manage a small business. You've got more important things to do than hassle with yet another government department that wants your money (and time).
Or so you thought.
But neglecting your Workers Compensation administration has gotten you into trouble again.
Don't fret, we've got you covered:
1. Click on the "See Our Products" button;
2. Add the product/s you need to your cart;
3. Pay our fee by credit card or EFT through PayFast;
4. We'll contact you before the close of the next working day to help you fill in the forms that we (and the Compensation Fund) need; and
5. We'll take care of the process and make sure that whatever issue you're facing is taken care of. Painlessly.
- The new CompEasy system is being rolled out slowly and selectively. Clients: send your claim documents to us for us to submit.
- No date has been set for full operation of the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please do not be threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them (and the threats) only to us.
- Some new claims are being registered on the new CompEasy system - if hand-delivered by the injured employee. Clients: Please do not feel threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them and the demands only to us.
- Claim numbers are slowly being issued by the Compensation Fund. Clients: has your MS Power BI IOD dashboard been installed? Please call Johan to install.
- Employers are advised: send your injured employees to the doctor with a completed WCl2 Accident Report, payslip and copy of ID. Clients: please check back with us for up-date developments on changes to COID processes.
- Employers: doctors may not turn away IOD patients. Contact us for advice. Clients: if you haven’t yet, please send us your documents to register on the CC’s new system.