Specialised Skills and a love for bureaucracy.
It is virtually impossible for your company to employ the resources it needs to deal effectively with Injuries on Duty.
But it can outsource them.
We have over 90 years experience with claims and assessments. We have an enviable track record of assisting multitudes of injured employees – and their employers.
It is not the duty of employees at the Compensation Fund to complete your claims and submit your documents. Do not labour under that mistaken impression. As an employer, the onus is on you.
However, as a specialist outsourcing partner, we do the work your company needs to do. There will be no backwardsing and forwardsing. Things won’t drag on. Claims won’t consume your time and energy.
Nothing will be left unresolved.
- Revised implementation date for Compensation Fund’s claims system January 2020. Clients: it’s IOD business as usual: send us all your claim documents.
- Officials of the Fund inform us that CompEasy will be live early in the new year. Clients: send claim documents to your regular address or firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquire about our claim and document upload programme.
- No new claims are yet being registered on the Compensation Fund’s computer systems. Clients: have you registered for the new hand-held application? Please call Johan to enquire.
- No claim numbers are being issued by the Compensation Fund. Clients: has your MS Power BI IOD dashboard been installed? Please call Johan to install.
- Employers are advised: send your injured employees to the doctor with a completed WCl2 Accident Report, payslip and copy of ID. Clients: please check back with us for up-date developments on changes to COID processes.
- Employers: doctors may not turn away IOD patients. Contact us for advice. Clients: if you haven’t yet, please send us your documents to register on the CC’s new system.