Our Workplace Accident Management System (WAM)
Integral to the way we work - and our success - is our proprietary computerised management system: WAM. We use the tool internally to ensure the faultless delivery of our services. Nothing falls through the cracks.
The WAM System is also available to our very large clients - with more than 5,000 employees - and to the government. The WAM System is used by them internally to manage their claims. The WAM System is invaluable to government for checking and paying medical accounts for Injury on Duty treatment.
If you would like to see how the WAM System will simplify your life, click the button below.
- The new CompEasy system is being rolled out slowly and selectively. Clients: send your claim documents to us for us to submit.
- No date has been set for full operation of the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please do not be threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them (and the threats) only to us.
- Some new claims are being registered on the new CompEasy system - if hand-delivered by the injured employee. Clients: Please do not feel threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them and the demands only to us.
- Claim numbers are slowly being issued by the Compensation Fund. Clients: has your MS Power BI IOD dashboard been installed? Please call Johan to install.
- Employers are advised: send your injured employees to the doctor with a completed WCl2 Accident Report, payslip and copy of ID. Clients: please check back with us for up-date developments on changes to COID processes.
- Employers: doctors may not turn away IOD patients. Contact us for advice. Clients: if you haven’t yet, please send us your documents to register on the CC’s new system.