Submit Claims and Documents
Registered Clients: Click the button below to go to the claim and document submission program.
Click here to launch the system
If you are not yet registered and want to submit your claims and documents, click the button below to register:
With our internet claim and document submission program you can:
- Report accidents on-line to us
- Draw a report of accidents reported to us for a period
- Print a pre-populated Employer's Report of Accident
- Send scans of all your claims and assessment documents
- Track progress of your documents
- Receive notice (with the reason if the document can't be used)
- Draw a report of documents sent
- See how many documents you have sent and the success rate
- The new CompEasy system is being rolled out slowly and selectively. Clients: send your claim documents to us for us to submit.
- No date has been set for full operation of the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please do not be threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them (and the threats) only to us.
- Some new claims are being registered on the new CompEasy system - if hand-delivered by the injured employee. Clients: Please do not feel threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them and the demands only to us.
- Claim numbers are slowly being issued by the Compensation Fund. Clients: has your MS Power BI IOD dashboard been installed? Please call Johan to install.
- Employers are advised: send your injured employees to the doctor with a completed WCl2 Accident Report, payslip and copy of ID. Clients: please check back with us for up-date developments on changes to COID processes.
- Employers: doctors may not turn away IOD patients. Contact us for advice. Clients: if you haven’t yet, please send us your documents to register on the CC’s new system.