We do the work your company needs to.
Every employer is required by law to register with the Compensation Fund. It limits your liability when employees injure themselves. Deal with the Fund correctly and it can be worth millions to you. But that requires rare legal and bureaucratic skills which your company does not have - and does not want. They are too specialised - your investment will be under-utilised.
We know how the Compensation Fund works. Our key personnel have worked for the Commissioner and have valuable insight into the numerous difficulties that can thwart an IOD claim.
We have developed our own computer management system (WAM System) to ensure every claim makes it through the hurdles, hazards and pitfalls that it faces. We pride ourselves on the quality of the technology.
We employ rare legal and bureaucratic skills and experience. Our people keep up to date with the latest changes in procedures.
- The new CompEasy system is being rolled out slowly and selectively. Clients: send your claim documents to us for us to submit.
- No date has been set for full operation of the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please do not be threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them (and the threats) only to us.
- Some new claims are being registered on the new CompEasy system - if hand-delivered by the injured employee. Clients: Please do not feel threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them and the demands only to us.
- Claim numbers are slowly being issued by the Compensation Fund. Clients: has your MS Power BI IOD dashboard been installed? Please call Johan to install.
- Employers are advised: send your injured employees to the doctor with a completed WCl2 Accident Report, payslip and copy of ID. Clients: please check back with us for up-date developments on changes to COID processes.
- Employers: doctors may not turn away IOD patients. Contact us for advice. Clients: if you haven’t yet, please send us your documents to register on the CC’s new system.