We offer you the following:
Employees: we help recover the money due to them
Employers: we resolve your problematic or backlogged claims
Attorneys, insurers and medical aids: we recover costs that you or your clients have incurred but which can be recovered from the Fund
We normalise your assessment rate so that it is consistent with your line of business or level of risk. This may save your company a small fortune – and it can be back-dated. We obtain letters of good standing from the Commissioner.
Regular monthly management feedback
We send our clients monthly status reports telling them where they stand with their claims and assessments.
- The new CompEasy system is being rolled out slowly and selectively. Clients: send your claim documents to us for us to submit.
- No date has been set for full operation of the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please do not be threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them (and the threats) only to us.
- Some new claims are being registered on the new CompEasy system - if hand-delivered by the injured employee. Clients: Please do not feel threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them and the demands only to us.
- Claim numbers are slowly being issued by the Compensation Fund. Clients: has your MS Power BI IOD dashboard been installed? Please call Johan to install.
- Employers are advised: send your injured employees to the doctor with a completed WCl2 Accident Report, payslip and copy of ID. Clients: please check back with us for up-date developments on changes to COID processes.
- Employers: doctors may not turn away IOD patients. Contact us for advice. Clients: if you haven’t yet, please send us your documents to register on the CC’s new system.